Direct Edge Media is a fast paced and quickly growing printing company specializing in digital, offset and large format printing for enterprise, agency and trade printers. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an environment that values your professional skills, Direct Edge Media has a career path for you. We are currently seeking experienced and professional full-time candidates to join our team.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Human Resources Assistant
About the Company
We are seeking an entry level HR assistant to support the HR Manager on-site in Anaheim, CA. The position requires a person who is very organized, personable and can handle confidential information.
- Assist with Recruitment and onboarding process including running background checks, orientation, scheduling training and ensuring onboarding paperwork is complete.
- Process new hires, transfers, and terminations as requested across various entities.
- Assist in processing payroll, employee benefits, and employment verifications
- Comply with garnishments, support orders and all other government and non-government agencies request in a timely manner.
- Assist with Unemployment Claims as needed by working with Supervisors or General Managers
- Assist with investigations of complaints from employees
- Draft internal company communications such as announcements and newsletter articles
- Coordinate internal events such as training sessions and special events
- Administrative HR and office related duties for such as filing, making copies, shredding, applying postage.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in HR or similar role
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capable of handling and maintaining confidential information
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Effective organizational, administrative and follow through skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure, meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive service attitude
- Self-motivated and strong attention to details to ensure data is accurate and delivered on time
- Maintain exceptional attendance and punctuality